-
June 11th, 2000, 07:00 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I feel the car not pulling hard at high RPM
Why is that? I have a civic EX with JRSC and fuel pump DC header Trust SP exhaust and stock air intake. Timming at 8 btdc.
thanks any help
-
June 11th, 2000, 01:04 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Your stock intake is likely unable to "breathe" the 40% increased over stock airflow.
Go with a cai.
------------------
Greg Holden
96 GSR, JSRC, I/H/E, yada yada yada...
My JRSC Install Site
-
June 12th, 2000, 03:53 PM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
Also, bring your timing back up to 10' BTDC.
------------------
'93 Civic Si H/B with B18C1, JRSC @ 8psi
Best 1320: 12.68 at 110 mph
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks